How to Practice Dharma is now available in German, published as Wie man Dharma praktiziert by Aryatara Publications and translated by Jürgen Kochfor. It is now available to download as a PDF file. Please see below for more titles published by Aryatara.
The following LYWA publications have now been translated into German by Sylvia Wetzel, at edition tara libre and are available for download as PDF files:
Denken Und Sein. Geist und geistige Prozesse. This book is based on a mind and mental factors teaching given by Lama Yeshe at Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa in 1978 and includes in the appendices teachings by Geshe Rabten and excerpts from a book by Jeffrey Hopkins.
Leben mit Würde und Weisheit. This book is in both German and English and is a compilation of teachings by Lama Yeshe on topics ranging from non-duality, bodhicitta, nature of the mind, karma and understanding emptiness.
The following LYWA publications have been translated into German by Diamant Verlag:
- Lama Yeshe's Make Your Mind an Ocean and The Essence of Tibetan Buddhism, published together in a book titled Grenzenlos ist die Kraft des Geistes.
- Lama Yeshe's Becoming Your Own Therapist and The Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind, published together in a book titled Meditieren, Selber denken, Tief verstehen.
- Lama Yeshe's Universal Love, published as Allumfassende Liebe.
Diamant Verlag is located in Kaltern, Italy and is affiliated with the FPMT. Diamant Verlag has also translated books by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche published by Wisdom Publications.
The following LYWA publications have been translated into German by Aryatara Publications, at Aryatara Institut and are available for download as PDF files:
- Daily Purification: A Short Vajrasattva Practice, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, published as Die Meditation und Rezitation des Vadschrasattva. Note: this edition includes a commentary by Dagri Rinpoche.
- The Direct and Unmistaken Method, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, published as Die Direkte und Fehlerfreie Methode: Praxis und Nutzen der Acht Mahayana Gelübde.
- The Joy of Compassion, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, published as Die Freude des Mitgefühls.
- The Yoga of Offering Food, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, published as Das Yoga der Darbringung von Speisen.
- Virtue and Reality, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, published as Tugend und Wirklichkeit.
- OM AH HUM Meditation, a teaching by Lama Yeshe in Geneva, Switzerland in 1983.
If you would like the print version of any of these publications, please send an email to Aryatara Institut.