A talk by Tenzin Ösel Hita on unconditional love and how to practice Dharma.
Tenzin Ösel Hita addresses a wide range of topics in this Dharma talk.
Advice on matters related to travel and immigration, including how to think when traveling by plane and practices for removing visa obstacles.
- Note for Hotel Maid •
- Border Crossing to Nepal •
- Obstacles to Getting a Visa •
- Removing Long-term Visa Obstacles •
- Mantra Recommended Before Traveling •
- Improving Dependent Arising: How to Eliminate Obstacles before Travel •
- Advice for Flying •
- Immigration Difficulties •
- Success in Removing Visa Obstacles •
- Query About Travel and Sur Practice •
- Tara Practice and Prayers While Flying •
- Travel Risk in Third World Country •
In this talk, Tenzin Ösel Hita discusses the inner values which enable us to live a meaningful, peaceful and harmonious life.
How to make eating the cause of enlightenment for oneself and all other sentient beings. Through the Mahayana practice of offering the food we eat, our lives become most beneficial, not only for ourselves but for all sentient beings.
How painful experiences help us develop a deeper understanding that is beyond the merely intellectual.
Archetypal images of enlightened beings symbolize wisdom and understanding, and give positive imprints to the mind.
How to establish our motivation so each day is meaningful
Whenever we’re practicing Dharma in daily life, at that time we’re taking care of ourselves.
How to transform sleep into virtue by practicing the yoga of sleeping
We don't have to live in a hermitage to generate the realizations of the stages of the path to enlightenment
The importance of putting effort into Dharma practice during and after the Kopan meditation course
How all our actions can become virtuous and we can accumulate merit
The meaning of Dharma and how to practice is explained by Lama Zopa Rinpoche