Lama Yeshe teaches on the death process according to Tibetan Buddhism.
Advice on how to care for others at the death time, with essential advice and practices for the moment of death.
- Working With the Dying •
- Close to Death •
- Imminent Death •
- When Someone Is Dying •
- How to Support Someone Who is Dying •
- Helping a Dying Grandmother •
- Helping a Friend Die •
- Dying Father •
- Sickness and Death •
- Dying of Cancer •
- Mantra Recitation for a Dying Person •
- What to do for Dying Mother •
- Whether to Tell Someone She Is Dying •
- More Talks on this Topic: Caring for the Dying •
- How to Help People Who Are Sick and Dying •
- Make Strong Prayers to Medicine Buddha •
Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Anytime •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
Essential advice and practices for the moment of death.
- Support at Death Time •
- Namgyalma Visualization •
- Recitation of the Tengyur •
- Brother Dying •
- Preparing for Death •
- Friend Dying of Cancer •
- Father Dying •
- Mother Dying •
- Mother Close to Death •
- Practices for Mother Passing Away •
- How to Help Dying Mother •
This multimedia series presents chapters from the LYWA book Life, Death and After Death in a format that includes written teachings enhanced by audio, video and images.
A teaching on impermanence at the Seventh Kopan Meditation Course, November, 1974.
Teachings by Lama Yeshe on impermance and death, adapted by T. Y. Alexander
Lama Zopa Rinpoche teaches via live stream to students in Singapore and around the world.
Life finishes quickly, like autumn clouds or lightning in the sky
Teachings by Lama Yeshe on death, intermediate state and rebirth, and an introductory talk by Lama Zopa Rinpoche on cultivating a peaceful mind.
Death is definite and this precious human body is more valuable than a mountain of diamonds.
Meditation on impermanence and death is a powerful method to protect us from the delusions.
A public talk about the purpose of life and developing the correct attitude toward death
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains how to analyze reincarnation