Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the benefits of practicing in Bodhgaya, where the Buddha attained enlightenment. Rinpoche also advises specific practices to be done while on pilgrimage and gives a detailed explanation of how to dedicate the merit.
Advice on pilgrimage to holy places including Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda, and practices to do at the holy sites.
- Pilgrimage to Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda •
- Advice and Practices for Pilgrimage •
- Practicing in Bodhgaya •
- More Talks on this Topic: Pilgrimage •
- Why Bodhgaya Is So Important •
- A Piece of the Pure Land •
- Swayambunath Mountain •
- Tso Pema, the Holy Lake of Padmasambhava •
- Amitayus Meditation at Maratika •